McLoone currently has the following positions available for employment:
Direct Sales Representative
The primary purpose of this position is to develop sales growth for the organization. This should be accomplished through acquisition of new customers and through further development of current accounts. Responsibilities will include meeting with customers to gain an understanding what they find important, what their needs may be, and leveraging our services and processes to result in sales. This position will be accountable for staying abreast of current market conditions and industry trends that may be required to acquire new sales and to add to the customer base.
This position should expect to spend 60% or more time travelling to meet customers.
- Industrial label/nameplate, or similar manufacturing experience, is preferred
- Ability to plan, prospect and generate leads to secure new business
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and use data to analyze reports
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products. (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make continuous sales contacts including soliciting business from existing customers with an emphasis on new client acquisition.
- Make consistent, in person sales calls to develop customer relationships and increase sales to meet established sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Evaluate product marketability in terms of customers’ technical and manufacturing needs.
- Research customer needs by making specific application recommendation and by problem-solving to satisfy customers current and future needs.
- Perform necessary reporting; formulating itinerary/sales call planning, annual forecasting and business development. Submitting customer correspondences through price quotes, follow-up calls and/or e-mails.
- Determine market strategies and goals for each product by researching and developing lists of potential customers. This will also include developing and listing target accounts with a written plan of action on annual basis.
- Research, develop, and maintain long and short range sales and marketing plans. Producing regular reports and final plans for approval.
- Evaluate, document and report customer satisfaction with products. Simultaneously, resolving problems with products for continued satisfaction and continued sales must be a priority.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. The intent of this description is to guide the activities of the incumbent and their manager. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of the function, or describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.
- Enter trip reports into CRM and work closely with Customer Service to insure good communication.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The position requires excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and math skills. The ability to communicate, read and write to all levels of the organization and to customers is essential. Must be detail orientated and self-motivated. Work well with minimal supervision.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand and sit for long periods of time; walk; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision requirements in close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Qualified applicants should forward their resume by Friday 7/28/2017 to:
- Sara Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mcloone Metal Graphics, INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER