McLoone currently has the following positions available for employment:
Interested in applying? Please stop by to pick up an application or e-mail Human Resources at email@example.com.
Fabrication Utility Worker
Under moderate supervision, performs a variety of duties in a number of departments. Working under the direction of the Fabrication Manager. May be assigned to any department on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on production needs of the company. Has a range of knowledge of all areas of production. Exhibits ability to undertake duties without causing any disturbances within assigned departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May perform any or all of the worker activities listed under:
- Punch Press
- Spartanic Shear
- Follow departmental job policies and procedures.
- Maintain a neat and safe work area.
- Adaptable to and a range of knowledge of all areas of production within plant.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May be asked to represent department on Safety, Quality and other committees.
- Operate machines that may include punch press, shears or numbering machines.
- Visually inspect materials while running machine.
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
- Must have flexible work habits.
- Willing to perform tasks listed in other pay-grade descriptions as required.
This position description is intended to guide the activities of this position. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function, nor is it intended to describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.
Preferred qualifications for this job include a high school diploma/HSED/GED or a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be willing to perform tasks listed in other pay grade job descriptions as required.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision requirements in close vision.